Seizing Opportunity in Today’s World
Today’s professional is looking for the opportunity to be part of an organization that serves others and helps them achieve meaningful results. We have more than 25 years of experience being The Important Plus in the success of our clients. We are able to bring many disciplines together to work as a team to assist our clients using the latest knowledge and tools. Yet we recognize the importance of balance between work and life away from the office. We are confident that Keller & Owens, LLC represents a highly rewarding opportunity for the new graduate or the experienced professional seeking their next career challenge.
What We Offer
We believe that we offer the tools you need to thrive and grow in your career and the rewards you desire for your successes. We offer a competitive compensation package with all of the benefits you would expect for full-time employees including —
- State-of-the-art professional tools to help you maximize your abilities, including paperless platforms used by our assurance and tax practices.
- A minimum of 40 hours of timely and meaningful continuing education using both the best in-firm and outside sources.
- Assistance with or reimbursement for professional certifications such as CPA, CFP, CFE and others. Firm sponsored professional memberships.
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time.
- Group health and life insurance coverage.
- Cafeteria and retirement plans.
- An excellent work environment where individual talents and results are recognized.